NetBet was founded in 2001, and it is owned and operated by NetBet Enterprises Limited. It has been providing its customers with online poker, sports betting, lotto, and NetBet mobile casino for many years. Its headquarters is located in Malta with proper registration and licensing.
This NetBet app review is a comprehensive analysis of what NetBet has to offer to its users in terms of special features, bonuses and promotions, app functions, its pros and cons, customer support service, and many other things.
|UKGC, MGA, AGCC
|MasterCard, Visa, Neteller, Paysafe Card, iDEAL, Sofortuberweisung, GiroPay, Moneta, Euteller, QIWI, Trustly, Skrill, Direct Bank Transfer, WebMoney, AstroPay Card, Wire Transfer, Boku, Fast Bank Transfer, EcoPayzBank, Wire Transfer
|Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, EcoPayz, Trustly, Bank Wire Transfer
|Depending on the method (1 to 5 days)
|Aruba, Asia, Australia, Bahamas, Belgium, British Antarctic Territory, Bulgaria, Canton and Enderbury Islands, Curaçao, Cyprus, Estonia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Guadeloupe, Hong Kong, Iran, Israel, Italy, Johnston Island, Latvia, Macau, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Singapore, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, United States, Wake Island, Wallis and Futuna
|In Browser, Mobile App
|GBP, USD, Canadian Dollars, Euros
|English, German, Japanese, Spanish, French, Greek, Romanian
|NetBet Enterprises Limited
NetBet App Review
Anyone who resides in the United Kingdom is probably aware of how NetBet works since it’s one of the largest operators in the entire country.
It presents a plethora of sports betting opportunities to all the players out there and further extends them to several markets. Thanks to the NetBet mobile app, these markets are now also available to the mobile betting community. Not just that, but bettors can now easily access NetBet from any location.
Once you download the NetBet sports app on your phone, you will be able to know exactly what we are talking about. But for now, this NetBet app review will help you learn about all its features and the overall user experience that it has to offer.
NetBet app is available for Android and iOS users. In terms of the app design, it is super easy to use, featuring very simple navigation as you move from wager to wager and from one sport to another. You will see a list of the most popular sports at the top of the screen, followed by the highlights and upcoming features below. The bottom of the app allows you to navigate seamlessly between the in-play sections, bet slips, and sports.
When it comes to functionality, the NetBet sports app is quite similar to the desktop site. The app, however, does come with a few extra features, such as an extensive results centre that lets you access and view all the facts and figures as well as a whole range of stats for more than 20 different sports. The app also fully caters to virtual sports, which is undoubtedly one of the most popular and fastest-growing betting markets in the country.
You can find many different types of games here at NetBet. They include the following:
- European Roulette
- European Roulette: Small Bets
- Roulette 3D
- Automatic French Roulette
- Around the World
- American Roulette
- Bonus Roulette
- Easy Roulette
Casino Video Poker
- Joker Poker
- Deuces Wild Double Up
- Jacks or Better
- All American
- Vegas Joker Poker
- Bowling Strike
- Joker Poker Wild
- Deuce Wild
- Deuce & Joker Poker
- 4x Tens or Better
- 3x Double Play
- 10x Play
- 10x Deuce Wild
- Poker Pursuit
- Texas Hold’em
Casino Card Games
- Casino Hold’em Poker
- Casino War
- Multi-Hand Blackjack
- Blackjack Multihand VIP
- Single Deck Blackjack Pro Series
- Blackjack Super 7’s
- Caribbean Stud Poker
- Texas Hold’em Bonus
- Three Card Poker
- Oasis Poker Professional Series
- Lucky 7 Blackjack
- Let It Ride
- Punto Banco
- PaiGow Poker
- Stud Poker 3D
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em
- Immersive Roulette
- Extreme Blackjack
- Extreme Roulette
- French Roulette
- Automatic Roulette with La Partage
- Automatic Roulette
- Multiplayer Blackjack
- Common Draw Blackjack
- Extreme Baccarat
- Three Card Poker
- Casino Hold’em
- Caribbean Stud
Promotions and Bonuses
NetBet offers a massive variety of promotions on its poker, sportsbook, and casino sections. So, whether you are a casino player or a sports bettor, NetBet surely has something in store for you.
We have broken down different types of bonuses and promotions for convenience and ease of reading.
- Welcome Bonus — this is the NetBet welcome offer where you get a 50% match bonus up to $50. To claim the entire amount, you must deposit $100, and you also have to bet this once on odds that are 1.60 or higher.
- Combo Boost — to avail of this offer, you must bet on a 3-fold or more on tennis, football, baseball, basketball, or ice hockey. You are then entitled to receive an increase on all your wins that are up to 50%. The idea here is that the more you bet on, the higher your boost potential will be.
- Free Mobile Bet — this promotion only applies to your first mobile sports bet. You just need to make a minimum bet of $10 on odds that are 1.60 or higher from your mobile device. Once the bet gets settled, you’ll receive your free bet within 24 hours.
- Welcome Deposit — to earn this poker promotion, you must create an account and make a deposit. You will be entitled to a 200% match bonus of up to $1,500, which you will receive in chunks of $2 for every 100-200 points that you get.
- $20 Free — you can qualify for a free $20 cash bonus. Simply create an account and make a deposit of $20 or more.
- Invite Your Friends — if you manage to bring a friend to NetBet, you can receive a $50 bonus given that your friend makes a $50 deposit.
NetBet promotions also include a variety of amazing casino offers, some of which are mentioned below:
- Welcome Bonus — when you make a deposit, you are entitled to receive a 100% match bonus of up to $200. It features a 30x playthrough.
- Monday Club — if you make a deposit with a special code on Monday, you will get rewarded with 10,000 NetPoints. You can redeem the points at the Club Shop and receive cash, bonus, tickets, and free spins.
- Free Spins Giveaway — making your first deposit, you automatically enter NetBet’s weekly 5,000 free spin raffle. You can win as little as 5 free spins or as many as 500 in the Wednesday draw. You can keep $250 in winnings which will later be converted to bonus money. Before you can cash out, though, you’ll need to roll this over 40 times. Note here that you only have two days to do it.
NetBet VIP Club
NetBet presents a VIP program which is particularly designed for the sports bettors. The NetBet VIP club is geared towards frequent and/or bigger spenders who get access to higher perks like expedited cashouts, tickets to sporting events, higher betting limits, etc.
The NetBet Players Club is for its casino players, offering NetPoints for playing real money games. For every $1 that you spend, you will receive anywhere from 3 to 10 points.
The total points that you earn will ultimately determine your VIP status that includes seven different tiers:
Poker VIP Club
The NetBet Poker VIP Club is exclusive for poker players. The idea here is identical to the casino — you receive NetPoints for playing real money poker. Your VIP status depends on the number of points you collect. Each tier comes with its perks and bonuses.
There are five tiers in this program that include:
The higher up the tier ladder you go, the more NetPoints you’ll receive. As you move up, you will also be able to unlock bonuses and receive freeroll access.
NetBet offers the following payment methods that you can use to fund your account:
|4-8 banking days
|4-12 banking days
|4-12 banking days
Below are the cash out options:
- Debit card
- Bank transfer
- Web money
NetBet withdrawal time varies according to the option that you choose. However, generally, the processing takes too long.
NetBet support is very helpful and friendly, available through many channels, including:
- Phone (NetBet phone number for the UK is +44 203 608 6024)
- Live chat
NetBet has a very cooperative and highly dedicated customer service team. The ‘Help Centre’ is displayed quite prominently on the sidebar menu of the app. Moreover, you can find a NetBet email contact form along with a WhatsApp sign that you can click on to get in touch with the customer support team.
The time has come to summarize our NetBet app review. NetBet offers a great many amazing things to all its bettors. Both the Android and iOS apps allow NetBet to reach and cater to a bigger audience. In case you don’t have access to either of the applications for whichever reason, you can always use the mobile site instead, which is equally well-functional.
The most impressive and stand-out feature of the NetBet app is its user-friendly interface. Not only does it operate exactly like the desktop site, but most importantly, it allows players to switch between the two variants without any effort.
In terms of the welcome bonus, the incredible variety of payment methods, VIP program, casino games, exceptional customer support, and so much more, NetBet is indeed an all-rounder.
The overall functionality and design of the NetBet app are also quite flawless. It has a clear structure coupled with detailed descriptions that help facilitate navigation. If you are new to NetBet, you can easily set up an account within just a few minutes.
Who owns NetBet?
NetBet Enterprises Limited owns and operates NetBet.
Is NetBet app legit?
Yes, the NetBet app is legit and fully licensed.
Is NetBet licensed by the UK Gambling Commission?
Yes, along with its Malta licence, NetBet holds the UK Gambling Commission licence.
Is there a live streaming option with NetBet?
No, NetBet doesn’t offer live streaming.
How can I download NetBet app?
Apple customers can download the NetBet app from the App Store. Android users can do it via the Google Play Store. However, there are times when Google Play Store does not allow any gaming apps. In such instances, you can use a direct link from NetBet website through which you can download the application file (.apk) onto your Android device. Before allowing the installation process, you must confirm that you trust this source file.
How can I close a NetBet account?
If you wish to close your NetBet account, click on the ‘Help Centre’ section in your app or site, and contact one of the customer service representatives through live chat, email, or phone. They will then guide you accordingly.
How long does NetBet take to withdraw?
NetBet withdrawal time depends on the payment method you choose. It can take from two to twelve days.